One of our favorite highlights of any party is a jump house. That’s right, a jump house—those inflatable play houses that kids swarm to like bees to a perfume bottle. These inflatable fun houses are often overlooked by event planners (probably because they’re not 5, then they’d always be remembered!), but can make any event successful and enjoyable—by kids and parents!
Best yet, jump houses are not an investment that you have to delay retirement to afford. So, if you’re planning one of these events, don’t forget to include renting a jump house on your list of party must haves:
- Birthday parties. Amaze your kid and their guests by surprising them with a jump house. You’ll be their hero. They’ll talk about it for months!
- Block parties. Even if they weren’t planning to come, your neighbors will flock to your Block Party if they see a jump house.
- Anniversary parties. Give the kids at your party something to do while the adults talk.
- Retirement parties. If you’re hosting a family party at your house, protect your house and flower beds from kid destruction. Distract them with a jump house.
- Casual wedding parties. Having a pig roast? Give the adults fun games (card games, horse shoes, bean bag toss, etc.) and give the kids a jump house. Make it memorable by giving everyone, young and old, something to do!
- Community events. Planning a school fair or a Family Fun Day? Nothing says ‘fun’ like a jump house.
- Church picnics. Want to give your little church members something to do, and draw in families from your community? Rent a jump house.
So don’t be afraid to advertise that there’s a jump house at your next event (think big block letters and bright colors on your poster or web page!). Kids flock to the mere mention of them, as do their parents. And they’ll both thank you, in between smiles and giggles!